IMPORTANT: Please Read!
Potsdam Institute for Applied Research, an independent research firm, is working with the Vermont Department of Education to survey parents of children who are receiving special education services. Parents in school districts throughout the State are completing this survey. The results for your school district will be reported by the State.
- Your answers are important and will remain strictly confidential.
- The information you provide will assist to improve how school districts help parents of students with disabilities to be involved in their children's special education programs.
- Some questions will apply to the school district; others to the school your child attends.
- This survey is voluntary. There are no consequences or loss of benefits for not participating.
- You may skip any questions you would rather not answer.